Dr. Maynard is a clinical psychologist specializing in military, first responder and law enforcement psychology. He provides specialized psychological services such as psychological evaluations for law enforcement (pre-employment, fitness for duty, promotions, special unit assignments) and other services. He has over a decade of experience in the field of psychology and has worked across various domains and locations throughout the western United states and abroad in Asia and South America. Outside of the office, Dr. Maynard serves in the Army National Guard and has been heavily involved in Soldier mental health and suicide prevention. Considering himself a Soldier first, he strives to implement the Army values into his practice and provide efficient and high-quality services to clients and community.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University, 2017.
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University, 2013.
- B.A. in Psychology from Hope International University, 2010.
- Loveland Police Department, 2017-2018, Loveland, Colorado.
- ParkRidge Behavioral Healthcare, 2016-2017, Casper, Wyoming.
- Santa Barbara County Justice Alliance, 2015-2016, Santa Maria, California.
- Santa Barbara County Mobile Crisis, 2014-2015, Santa Maria, California.
- Police/First Responders
- Psychological Evaluations/Assessments.
- Law Enforcement Evaluations
- Psychodiagnostic Evaluations
- Forensic Evaluations
- Posttraumatic Stress
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Solution-Focused Psychotherapy
- Person-Centered Psychotherapy
- Logos Psychotherapy
- Suicide Prevention/Treatment
- Military (Active, Reserves, Veterans, all Branches)
- Law Enforcement/First Responders/Fire Fighters
- Adults (18+)
- Adolescent (Males, 16+)
- Military/Soldier Responsibilities and Involvement
- Martial Arts