Dr. Maynard is a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in military, law enforcement and forensic psychology. He provides specialized evaluations for law enforcement and first-responder agencies (pre-employment, fitness-for-duty, special unit assignment and promotion evaluations) and serves as a consultant and educator for various law enforcement agencies in Wyoming, Utah and Colorado. He provides comprehensive evaluations for the courts such as child custody and parental capacity evaluations. Aside from this, he also completes evaluations for diagnosis and recommendation clarification. Outside of the office, Dr. Maynard serves in the Army National Guard and has been heavily involved and recognized for his work in the armed forces. Considering himself a Soldier first, he strives to implement the Army values into his practice and provide efficient and high-quality services to clients and community.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University, 2017.
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University, 2013.
- B.A. in Psychology from Hope International University, 2010.
- Loveland Police Department, 2017-2018, Loveland, Colorado.
- Park Ridge Behavioral Healthcare, 2016-2017, Casper, Wyoming.
- Santa Barbara County Justice Alliance, 2015-2016, Santa Maria, California.
- Santa Barbara County Mobile Crisis, 2014-2015, Santa Maria, California.
- Police/First Responders
- Psychological Evaluations/Assessments.
- Forensic Evaluations
- Law Enforcement Evaluations
- Psychodiagnostic Evaluations
- Posttraumatic Stress
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Solution-Focused Psychotherapy
- Logos Psychotherapy
- Suicide Prevention/Treatment
- Military (Active, Reserves, Veterans, all Branches)
- Law Enforcement/First Responders/Fire Fighters
- Adults (18+)
- Adolescent (Males, 16+)
- Martial Arts