“If I could tell you one thing it would be: You are never as broken as you think you are. Sure, you have a couple of scars, some bad memories, but then again, all great heroes do.”- LTN
Having a therapist who is willing to sit with a client’s discomfort and uplift their spirit can make a world of difference. I work with children and adolescents to foster their growth in being emotionally resilient and able to live fulfilling lives.
Therapy for children and adolescents should be both fun and helpful. I sprinkle games and relationship building activities throughout my sessions, so time spent is enjoyable. As your therapist, I will use evidence-based treatments to support your family’s natural strengths in creating the change you want.
· Bachelor in Social Work from Weber State University
· Master in Social Work from University of Utah
Client Age Ranges
· Children ages 2-18yrs.
· Self Esteem
·· Grief and loss
· Emotional Disturbance
· Family/Relationship Conflict
· Stress and Coping Issues
· Anxiety and Depression
· Oppositional Defiance and Behavioral Issues
· Play Therapy
· Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
· Behavior Modification
· Solution Focused (SFT)
· Family Therapy
· Child-Parent Relationship (CPRT)
· Parent-Child Interaction (PCIT)
· Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral (TFCBT)
· Motivational Interviewing